Ken Jennings

Message Boards

Morning Delight (A Final Set of Quickies)

The place to talk. "On topic"? "Off topic"? We make no such petty distinctions here.

Re: Morning Delight (A Final Set of Quickies)

Postby rockgolf » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:56 am

Neel: Took a while, but I finally put that Sporcle quiz on bookended initials together.
Hope you appreciate the URL
Bookended Initials
rockgolf

Postby Neel Mehta » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:53 am

rockgolf wrote:Neel: Took a while, but I finally put that Sporcle quiz on bookended initials together.
Hope you appreciate the URL
Bookended Initials

It looks good! Thanks for making it happen. I played it and got through it easily with your descriptions. I'll let the Sporcle commenters determine whether any further changes are needed (the names used, or the time allowed). Thanks for the in-joke on the URL; I may never have noticed it otherwise.

One quibble: you misspelled my last name in the "How to Play" section.

Edited to add: I've had a little more time to think, and it seems unfair to ignore others who contributed to the A-Z list: gwynn1984, titaniferous, grodney, Bill. Is there a way to link to this thread as the Source? Or link to the thread in the comments? Or at least list them (and us) in the comments?
Neel Mehta

Postby grodney » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:13 am

I'm so happy to see Keith Urban in there.
grodney

Postby rockgolf » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:22 am

Neel: Fixes and additional credits applied to the Bookends quiz. It did pretty good for not getting an Editor's Pick, but it may still get one!

Trying to find another C___ ___C celeb I found Norwegian hurdler Christina Vukicevic. What's special about her is that her husband footballer Vadim Demidov also qualifies under a tough letter!
rockgolf

Previous

Return to Main Forum