Ken Jennings

Message Boards

New forum!

Ken is the author of Because I Said So!, Maphead, Brainiac, and Ken Jennings's Trivia Almanac.

New forum!

Postby Ken Jennings » Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:38 am

I figured there would be a bit of Brainiac discussion and feedback on the site for the next little while (book comes out next Tuesday!), so I broke this off into its own forum. I'm happy to see all feedback on the book here--good or bad, as long as it's polite--and look forward to talking about it with everybody.
Ken Jennings
Site Admin

Postby dht3510 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:36 pm

I LOVED the book!!...and I came to like and admire Ken even more. He/you shows/show very healthy humility, very pleasant "regular guy-ness", familiarity w/ sports and excellent use of sports terms to apply to Jeopardy and other aspects of life; i.e. "two minute drill."

In general, I am not a Jeopardy fan, but after my wife picked up on Ken, I watched almost everyone of his appearances. He came off as a genuinely nice guy on TV and in the book (which both my wife and I have read--library copy).

FYI: Ken's interview on WAMU Radio (approx. 1 hr. commercial-free) illustrates and underscores the comments made above. You can listen to the interview at this web address: <http://wamu.org/programs/kn/06/09/27.php#11872

Good Providence, Ken!!
dht3510

Return to Books