Ken Jennings

Message Boards

Seattle or Salt Lake City

Ken is the author of Because I Said So!, Maphead, Brainiac, and Ken Jennings's Trivia Almanac.

Seattle or Salt Lake City

Postby ChrisOhio » Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:17 pm

Greetings from Cleveland, OH!

I just finished reading "Brainiac" and I greatly enjoyed it, having been a "trivia buff" much of my life. I look forward to some interesting discussions on here.

One thing I couldn't quite get from the book, or the website so far, is whether Ken lives in Seattle or Salt Lake City. In the acknowledgements at the end of the book, he writes about sitting in snowy Utah in January 2006. However, the jacket of the book says Ken lives just outside Seattle. Did you just recently move, Ken? (and my apologies if this has been asked before!)

-Chris
ChrisOhio

Re: Seattle or Salt Lake City

Postby econgator » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:58 pm

ChrisOhio wrote:Greetings from Cleveland, OH!

I just finished reading "Brainiac" and I greatly enjoyed it, having been a "trivia buff" much of my life. I look forward to some interesting discussions on here.

One thing I couldn't quite get from the book, or the website so far, is whether Ken lives in Seattle or Salt Lake City. In the acknowledgements at the end of the book, he writes about sitting in snowy Utah in January 2006. However, the jacket of the book says Ken lives just outside Seattle. Did you just recently move, Ken? (and my apologies if this has been asked before!)

-Chris

I don't remember exactly when, but yes, Ken moved from SLC to Seattle.
econgator

Postby Ken Jennings » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:04 pm

We moved last July.
Ken Jennings
Site Admin

Return to Books