Ken Jennings

Message Boards

Anyway to Change Directory?

Complain and commiserate about the weekly quiz.

Anyway to Change Directory?

Postby aristotle » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Once you have set up an email address to received the Tuesday Trivia, can you change the email address? Thats what I have done, but am not sure if I can this

Thanks

--Joe-- 8)
Thing are never as bad as they seem-- Frank Sinatra
aristotle

Postby econgator » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:02 am

Just subscribe with your other email address. This way you can get a backup copy in case one doesn't show up. If you don't want that, you can just unsub from your original address.
econgator

Postby Ken Jennings » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:43 am

Optionally: shoot a note to either of the relevant email addresses, and we'll remove the old address. Or make the change by hand if you like.
Ken Jennings
Site Admin

Postby aristotle » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:50 am

This is the message that I keep receiving when I try to change it to my old email:

"September 14, 2011
Already Confirmed
This email address is already subscribed and verified. If you are not receiving the weekly Tuesday Trivia quiz, please check your spam filter settings–the email may have been incorrectly flagged as spam and moved to junk mail folder by your email provider.

To ensure that our email always reaches you, and is not deleted or moved to your Junk Mail folder, it may help to add our email address, tuesdaytrivia@ken-jennings.com, to your address book or friends’ list. Your email provider or client should provide instructions on how to do this."
aristotle

Postby aristotle » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Ok I think the reason for this is because I tried my old email address, which is my main address, and it says that it is banned, will u fix that for me Ken?
aristotle

Return to Tuesday Trivia